Future Concepts and Experimentation
Discover the challenges of the future environment and develop training education and leadership development strategies to address those challenges.
Our capabilities include:
- Research trends and explore alternative futures
- Examine future environment and determine the challenges it presents to the U.S. National Security environment.
- Develop mid- and long term strategies designed to address those challenges
- Design and conduct workshops, seminars and conferences assembling an array of subject matter experts to develop, review and (verify) challenges and solution sets
- Develop operational concepts and force design recommendations to meet the challenges of the future environment
- Develop materiel and organizational solutions (develop programs and processes to leverage advanced technologies in order to maximize performance in training, education, and leader development programs)
- Explore emerging technologies and anticipate potential application to future training, education, and leader challenges
- Analyze global research development and investment trends to anticipate threats and challenges to U.S. interests
For Information and Opportunities regarding Future Concepts and Experimentation, contact:
Joe Collins, Senior VP
Performance Systems Division (PSD)